Today my aunt hosted a summer BBQ so of course I needed to make April a new outfit.
pinafore. It's a little too big but I'm ok with that because this girl is only getting bigger. The fabric is something I got on sale at JoAnn's, it was just so summery. This dress helped me to discover the automatic buttonhole setting on my sewing machine and I am so pumped to use it more! What an awesome setting.
bonnet. This really didn't take very long (that's the great thing about Rae's patterns) and looks really cute. I didn't use the piping that the pattern calls for because I didn't have any but I really don't think it makes any difference, it looks just as nice without it. Again I made it a bit to big so I need to fold up the brim so April can see.